[Parentsgroup-list] Re: day care contract

Yaron Klein yklein at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 31 10:09:44 EDT 2007

Dear Ludi,

We just signed our babies (7 months old) to a new daycare, opening in
September, in Watertown. You have no contract there, and only need to
give a month notice when leaving.
The daycare is located at Waverley st. in Watertown. The location
might not work for everyone, but if the commute from your apartment
is not too long, it might work for you.  Also, prices of daycares in
Watertown are significantly lower than those in Cambridge.

Best,
Yaron.