[Parentsgroup-list] Re: day care contract

ludi mahadi arliadi.mahadi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 21:09:22 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I wonder if anyone familiar with the matter would be willing to give us some
advice. My wife and I will be moving to Boston with our baby. We just
realized that all Harvard affiliated day care facilities require a one year
contract. I was wondering what is the probability of getting someone else to
fill in our spot in case we ever break our contract in the future (due to my
wife's job). We figure that since the demand seems to be very high it should
not be a problem, but if anyone has a better insight, we would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your kind advice

Best regards,

ludi