[Parentsgroup-list] looking for Russian speaking nanny/ play dates

mikouch at fas.harvard.edu mikouch at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 24 15:06:22 EDT 2007

Hello,

Our 17 month old daughter has just started speaking Russian. She is enjoying the
fact that she can understand and say something. At the moment she is strongly
attracted to kids and wants to play near them, but English(Spanish, ...)
speaking parents scare her... she seems to be a little confused. So, we are
looking for a Russian speaking family living in Cambridge close to red line
with a small kid for play dates. We are also looking for a Russian speaking
nanny for 1-2 days a week.
The ideal situation would be to find a mom who is sitting at home with a kid and
could watch our for couple days a week.
We are living in East Cambridge/ Lechemere/Kendall Sq.
If you have any suggestion on how I can advertize this position, your ideas
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Anna Mikusheva