[Parentsgroup-list] preparing for childcare

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 24 12:53:19 EDT 2007

Hi Julianna,

Congratulations!  There is a very useful Jamaica Plain child care co-op yahoo
list, through which I found 2 great arrangements.  (I live in Roslindale.  I
love parent-organized child care co-ops.)  There is also a JP Moms yahoo list
too I think, which I hear is very active.

I think you go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JPBabyCoop/

to sign up for the co-op list.  Just do a search for the other one.

Craigslist might work too--I found a nanny share once that way.

Once baby is 18 months old, you might also be interested in:
http://www.coopmontessori.org/

where I had an excellent experience.

Good luck!
Christine