[Parentsgroup-list] preparing for childcare

Julianna Kershen julianna.kershen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:38:24 EDT 2007

Hello, this is my first posting.  We recently welcomed our first child,
Lucy,  (2 weeks old!) and are already planning childcare.  I am an EdD
student at the Ed School.  I am getting listed on the Harvard affliates
sites.  However, I am wondering if anyone can help me think about other,
more flexible options --  I won't need childcare until the spring semester
(late January 08) and will only need care 3 days a week -- probably not long
days.
Do you have insights about other group settings, nannies?
I would be interested in joining a nanny share as well.
We live in Jamaica Plain.

Thanks to everyone for your advice. Julianna Kershen
julianna.kershen at gmail.com