[Parentsgroup-list] midwives at Cambridge Hospital

Melissa Wei-Tsing Inouye inouye at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jul 21 23:21:22 EDT 2007

We had a really fantastic experience with the midwives at the Cambridge
Hospital.  I originally intended to have the baby at the Cambridge Birth Center,
but that didn't turn out because my amniotic fluid was low.  So I had the baby
across the street at the hospital, but with a midwife (and no anesthesia).  The
person who was there to catch the baby (we had three midwives during the labor)
was Lucia Ma and she was really super.  I had done all of my prenatal
appointments with someone who has since left the practice, who was fine, but
Lucia was really great too.  They took really good care of us at the hospital
and I can't recall anything that we weren't happy with.

Feel free to email me if you want more details.

Melissa