[Parentsgroup-list] Wee Ride kid bike seat discount

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 20 23:06:57 EDT 2007

This came up about a year ago but I, um, never followed through.

Now there are a lot more people on the list though, and I am not under
spectacular stress, so I'll try again.

We can get a group discount on these way cool kid bike seats that go in the
front of your bike rather than the back.  I have been using one for about 1.5
years (I wish I had known they existed before, or it would be longer).

I praise these highly.  Highly.  They are WAY better than the rear seats--you
can talk to your kid, they can feel your body around them as you ride, you
don't have to do a high-kick to get your leg over the bike to get on & off like
you do with the rear seats.  My son absolutely loves riding with me.

See the "kangaroo" -- the one I have -- or the other front seat.  (and OMG
TOTALLY CUTE video!)

http://www.kentbicycles.com/bikeacc_wee.html

I believe we can get them for about $35 incl shipping.  Retail is $50.

If you are interested, please reply to this email!

--Christine