[Parentsgroup-list] harvard housing

Manjari C. Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 19 11:20:43 EDT 2007

i don't know if anyone is still looking for housing but i just got this =

email from HRES. harvard housing is deleaded and a lot of the complexes =

are ideal for those with small kids. even if you haven't applied formally, =

it's worth calling them to see how you can go about getting an apartment =

for immediate or near-future occupancy.

Manjari Chatterjee Miller                           Dept. of Government
Weatherhead Center for International Affairs        Harvard University