[Parentsgroup-list] (no subject)

chengzhang chengzhang at blcu.edu.cn
Tue Jul 17 12:25:03 EDT 2007

Hi all:
I will be a special international student of GSAS for post-doctoral of the
Department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations. I want to bring my six years
daughter with me, my husband is too busy to come with us. But now I find it is
very difficult to find a room. I tried to contact with somebody by e-mail, but all
of them answered they wouldn't like to live with a child, and I didn't find a
small appartment which is proper for us. So I hope someone can give me some useful
informations.Thanks a lot.

Best Wishes

ChengZhang