[parentsgroup-list] baby swimming

Elizaveta S. Leshchiner (Trukhanova) eleshch at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 12 08:51:25 EDT 2007

Dear community,

my name is Liz and I'm incoming GSAS student for the fall 2007 (from Russia).
I'm coming with my 8-month old baby Andrey and I have a question. Maybe you
could help me? I would really appreciate.

Is there anything like baby swimming classes or pools where babies under 1 year
are allowed? In Russia our doctor prescribed Andrey swimming because of some
orthopoedic problems. I know that not many pools accept that small age, and we
were going to the pool at our hospital here (which is specially designed for
babies 0+).

Is there anything similar in Cambridge/Boston area that you are aware of? I was
searching on the web but I didn't find much.

Thanks!
Liz