[Parentsgroup-list] Anyone's babysitter looking for some weekend/additional hours?

SPSUCH at aol.com SPSUCH at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 12:46:16 EDT 2007

I'm looking for someone who is comfortable with infants to help me out on
weekends. I have a 6 week old and need an extra set of hands a few (or more)
hours each day so I can sleep, shower, eat, etc. I'll be home, so it's sort of a
mother's helper/baby sitter/and, most importantly, baby holder type position.
Wondering if anyone on this list knows someone who might be looking for some
more work during hours that they are not with you. (could be weekdays/evenings
also. i'm very flexible). My most immediate need is this Saturday, but I'll
still be needing someone once this weekend has come and gone!

I live just west of Harvard Square. An easy walk.

Thanks!

Sara Suchman (GSE)