[Parentsgroup-list] new student needs help!

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 11 09:27:27 EDT 2007

It's always sort of a crap shoot, but you can also try the central numbers for
Mass Child Care Services, etc.  Harvard has them listed at:

http://www.employment.harvard.edu/benefits/worklife/childcare.shtml

BTW, I have been searching for the childcare resources web site that was set up
by the Work/Life Office a while ago--it seems to have disappeared.

(Please note that the Work/Life Office serves employees of Harvard, not
students--but you can still sometimes find useful information there.)

--Christine