[Parentsgroup-list] dependent care fund maybe limited to faculty/post-docs next year

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 11 09:19:23 EDT 2007

Since they are still "gathering data," it would probably be a good idea for us
to tell them how many of us would be applying for this funding.

Let me figure out an easy way to do this and I'll get back to you.  I know I
have personally skipped conferences because of having no child care, so it is
indeed an important issue.

--Christine