[Parentsgroup-list] new student needs help!

Sebastian James sebastian_james at ksg.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 10 16:07:11 EDT 2007

Hi Rini

Did you try Harvard Housing, especially Peabody Terrace because there is
a pre-school within the apartment complex (PTCC)? Are the pre-school
spots already taken, because they go very fast?

If you are going to work backwards starting from the daycare, you could
try Harvard Yard Daycare or Oxford Street Day Care Center and look for
housing (Harvard Housing and private housing) in that area, Kirkland
St., Divinity Ave, etc. though the Subway would be a good 15 minutes
walk. But, there are good Bus Routes from that area too.

Good luck on your search.

Sebastian S. James
Phd. Candidate in Public Policy
Harvard University