[Parentsgroup-list] reminder--renew HUHS insurance for dependents

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 10 07:50:23 EDT 2007

Also, just FYI.  HUHS/BCBS insurance through Harvard runs out on July 31.  You
have until the end of August to renew your coverage.

Coverage will be retroactive through August 1 if you don't do it by the end of
July, so you still have about 6 weeks to get this done.  (I have never had them
send me a renewal notice before the end of July, so don't panic if you get a
letter in August telling you your kid's coverage ran out on July 31!)

You can sign up for one semester at a time if that works better for you.

Rates have gone up.

http://huhs.harvard.edu/Ins/AY08StudentRates.htm

--Christine, who is in the process of signing her kid up for MassHealth instead