[Parentsgroup-list] 2 bed apartment in Belmont

Ryan Larsen rlarsen at deas.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 9 10:47:28 EDT 2007

Hi all,
We will be moving at the end of the summer and our apartment will be
available starting Sept 1.  It is a spacious deleaded 2 bedroom
apartment in a 2 family house in a peaceful beautiful neighborhood in
Belmont, a 20 minute bus ride to Harvard.  We have a beautiful fenced-in
yard with a swing-set/fort for children.  It is wonderful place and I
think it will go quickly.  The landlord is asking $1500.  If you're
interested, call Lou Coconides right away 617 489 3680.
best,
Ryan