[Parentsgroup-list] from abroad

émilie cappella emilie.cappella at aliceadsl.fr
Tue Jul 3 18:19:58 EDT 2007

Hi all,

My husband is a new HBS student. We're moving this summer from France with =
our baby and our cat. I thought it would be easy to search for an apartment=
 from abroad, but it turns out to be very difficult. Is there anyone who co=
uld advise us ? Realtors always say that they will call back or send us pic=
tures, but they don't. Maybe you know some beautiful 2 br near HBS, deleade=
d and ok with cat ?

Some temporary housing for August would also be a solution. If anyone knows=
 of anything...

Thanks, and sorry for my english... I will improve it soon !

Emilie