[Parentsgroup-list] housing questions

Michelle Forman formanmi at gse.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 3 17:35:36 EDT 2007

Hi parents group folks -

My husband and I are looking for a 3 bedroom in either Arlington or Belmont for August 1. If
anyone knows of anything that would be fabulous.

We were also wondering if anyone had discovered creative means for housing in-laws. We have our
first baby coming in September and are expecting tons of visitors. Has anyone ever rented out
space on the cheap to house people for a week or two at a time?

Thanks, and hope you're all enjoying this beautiful weather.

Michelle

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 16:38:14 -0400
  "Anna Shusterman" <anna.shusterman at gmail.com> wrote:
> To parents who graduated and had their children in Sanders with them:
>
> My husband took some black and white pictures in the green room where
> children were waiting to walk across stage with their parents. Here is a
> link to a panorama he made combining some of the pictures:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/joshmichtom/665087887/
>
> Other pictures of my son Max and some other children from that day are also
> on the flickr site. I hope you enjoy them.
>
>For those of you who have not yet graduated, this gives you a view into
> where the kids hang out before they walk across stage with you at
> graduation, and some faith that it can be done!
>
> Anna <anna.shusterman at gmail.com>
>
> --
> Anna Shusterman
> Post-Doctoral Fellow