[Parentsgroup-list] graduation pictures

Anna Shusterman anna.shusterman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:38:14 EDT 2007

To parents who graduated and had their children in Sanders with them:

My husband took some black and white pictures in the green room where
children were waiting to walk across stage with their parents. Here is a
link to a panorama he made combining some of the pictures:

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/joshmichtom/665087887/

Other pictures of my son Max and some other children from that day are also
on the flickr site. I hope you enjoy them.

For those of you who have not yet graduated, this gives you a view into
where the kids hang out before they walk across stage with you at
graduation, and some faith that it can be done!

Anna <anna.shusterman at gmail.com>

-- =

Anna Shusterman
Post-Doctoral Fellow