[Parentsgroup-list] traveling with an infant

émilie cappella emilie.cappella at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 21:35:31 EST 2007

When we flied to Boston from Paris this summer, Timon was 9 months old and =
I was afraid that he would cry for 8 hours. Actually, he nursed almost all =
the time and never cried. At the airport, he was so tired and "drunk" with =
milk that he never stopped laughing until we took the taxi. It was a funny =
experience for him. I'm quite sure that your baby will not suffer at take o=
ff and touchdown if he's sucking, so don't worry about it !
another thing : when you arrive at the boarding, talk to someone in order t=
o be among the first people to get their seat, and ask for a hammock (I don=
't know exactly the name), to let the baby sleep, they bind it in front of =
you but you need a seat on first row - you can ask one when you check in.

=E9milie