[Parentsgroup-list] traveling with an infant

Maryann Shenoda mshenoda at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 17 12:57:41 EST 2007

Dear all,
My husband and I are expecting in early May.  We have an opportunity
to go to Budapest with the baby in late June and we were wondering if
it is advisable to travel with such a young infant.  We'll be staying
in Budapest for two weeks.  What might traveling with an infant
entail (shots, medicine, what to take with us, tips for the airplane,
etc.)?  This is our first child, so any suggestions would be much
appreciated.  Thanks.
peace,
Maryann