[Parentsgroup-list] nanny available

SPSUCH at aol.com SPSUCH at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 13:14:31 EST 2007

Hi all,

I interviewed a nanny who it ends up I won't be needing, but I offered to
post for her because she seemed nice, honest, competent, local and flexible. Her
name is Lilly Garrido and she lives in Central Square. Her email is
larubia8 at msn.com. She was super flexible about days of week, hours, etc.

She spent an afternoon with me and my infant daughter, and I called about 4
of her references (all glowing). This is really all I know of her since my
plans changed, but if you're looking for someone, it might be worth giving her a
try.

Sara Suchman
HGSE