[Parentsgroup-list] Need Emergency Babysitting this Weekend

Alexandra O'Rourke avorourke at law.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 4 17:36:03 EST 2007

Dear all,

I was wondering if anyone knows a babysitter who may be available for all or
part of this weekend (Saturday and Sunday).  My husband and I both have
finals coming up next week and our childcare plans for the weekend fell
through.  Our baby is three months old.  We would need someone who could
come over to our house to watch her.  We live right across from the law
school on Mass Ave.  I would appreciate any leads/ideas.  Thanks so much!

Alex