[Parentsgroup-list] Part-Time Babysittter Starting in January

April Kuehnhoff akuehnhoff at law.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 4 12:49:59 EST 2007

My friend Monica and I will be returning to school at the end of
January and are looking for a person who would be willing to watch
our babies on a part-time basis.  Both children will be close to five
months old by the time we return to school; my daughter was born on
September 7th, and Monica's son was born on September 18th.

We would need someone who is able to watch our children on Monday,
Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.  If anyone is interested, please
contact one of us at the following addresses/phone numbers so that we
can discuss details further:

April Kuehnhoff
akuehnhoff at law.harvard.edu
857-222-8515