[Parentsgroup-list] The Sound of Music at Dudley House, Dec 7

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 4 10:00:33 EST 2007

Kids are welcome.  --Christine

December 7 – 6 p.m. Annual Holiday Classic: /The Sound of Music/

Crisp apple strudel, Julie Andrews, Captain von Trapp, nuns,
nazis, alps, a scheming baroness
and all those children!
Irresistible for so many of us
we can’t help it. Great fun for
everyone!

Join us this Friday, December 7, starting at 6 p.m., for our annual
showing of The Sound of Music...we'll be using the 40th Anniversary DVD
version....Jeff the Chef will provide us with home-made apple strudel
and hot apple cider...we'll have some fun door prizes, and a warm
holiday feeling will be shared by all. In the Graduate Student Lounge on
the second floor of Dudley House (Lehman Hall).
Everyone welcome.