[Parentsgroup-list] House Tutor Applications

Manjari C. Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 3 13:22:47 EST 2007

Just an fyi, we're resident tutors at Leverett House--we accepted the
position after we had already had a baby and we enjoy it. BUT 1. as Irene
said, deleaded space is hard to come by and 2. being a resident tutor is
not an insignificant amount of work. This is especially true now because
the sophomore advising system has changed increasing the work load quite a
bit. So if you decide to apply, it might be useful to talk to a few people
about expectations, work load etc.