[Parentsgroup-list] House Tutor Applications

Irene Newton irene.newton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:04:30 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I am a tutor in Winthrop House and as Christine described below, the
position is great for families.  Unfortunately, you should know that
the houses are less likely to pick candidates that already come with
children both because deleaded space is hard to come by and because
you will spend less of your time interacting with undergrads since
you already have a family.  That said, I am more than happy to talk
to anyone interested in the position (how to get it, what's expected,
etc).

Best,

Irene Newton
PhD Candidate