[Parentsgroup-list] sleep training?

Corinne McKamey corinne.mckamey at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 20:05:33 EST 2007

Hi Irene,

One trick we used was having my husband (you could use anyone who doesn't
smell like milk) sleep with my son in a separate room from me for a few days
and on Friday/Saturday nights.  This interrupted the all night, all you can
eat buffet table that was the norm for the first year or so.  Myles got used
to sleeping much longer stretches (sometimes all night) without wanting to
snack.

good luck,
Corinne