[Parentsgroup-list] dealing with lead

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Dec 2 18:43:18 EST 2007

This is crazy.  I can't believe Harvard's arsenal of lawyers is allowing small
children in buildings that are (apparently?) not certified deleaded.  They must
not realize it is happening--I mean, this is Landlord 101 in Masachusetts.

I think this is something the group should look into; let me see if I can find
someone to talk to about it.

--Christine