[Parentsgroup-list] dealing with lead

Marina Studart tambasco.studart at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 16:28:27 EST 2007

Regarding the lead issue, does anybody know if the "Botanic Gardens"
from Harvard Housing is deleaded? When we rented the apartment, we're
told that the lead was removed, but when I checked at the
"Environmental Inspection Database" only some of the Botanic Gardens
buildings were there (inspection done in 1991), which are NOT
specified as lead free...