[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a nanny over the vacation (mid-Dec to Jan.)

SPSUCH at aol.com SPSUCH at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 14:12:50 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to take care of my 6 month old daughter from December
14 - January 1. Could wait until the 19th to start. I also have some
flexibility the week of Christmas. But, basically, I need someone from 9 - 3 during
that time period.

Is anyone going away and maybe looking to find their nanny another temporary
position?

I'm walking distance from the Harvard T, but there is also parking available.

Thanks so much for any leads!

Sara

Sara Suchman
Graduate School of Education