[Parentsgroup-list] dealing with lead

Irene Newton irene.newton at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 08:15:49 EST 2007

Not all Harvard properties are:  in my apt. in Holden Green, we had to
sign a form saying we were advised of the lead - this was before the
baby. also, all of the undergraduate dormitories are leaded.
Apparently, Harvard doesn't have to tell the students or their parents
because they don't have kitchens in their suites.  However, if you
didn't have to sign a disclosure form in Peabody Terrace, then it's
deleaded - Harvard definitely watches their back.