[Parentsgroup-list] baby items for sale

Irene Newton irene.newton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:11:51 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Our little one is outgrowing the following:

1 - Play-yard - super XL (five panels that you can link together to make a
large enclosed space on the floor)
2 - A fisher-price calming vibrations bouncy baby seat/rocker
3 - A bebePod chair - these are the foam chairs to help babies learn to sit
4 - A Schiling ABC blocks set
5 - A Melissa and Doug shape sorter, geometric stacker, car, plane and truck
6 - A cosco mini playpen

In total, I think we spent over 200 on these items but although they are in
good condition, they are used so I'd be happy with any of your best offers.
We live right in Harvard Sq. and can send pictures of the items if you're
interested.

Best,
Irene