[Parentsgroup-list] Mama Bear Daycare

Debrah Rud debrah_rud at student.hms.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 22 11:45:23 EDT 2007

Hi All,

A while back a parent posted to this list recommending Mama Bear Daycare run
by Kimberlee Gonslaves, which led me to use her this summer for my son who
is two years old. Kim runs a small family daycare out of her home in Central
Square.

I wanted to follow up with my own recommendation for Kimberlee. She has
proven to be professional and organized while at the same time loving and
understanding. Her home is neat and organized and she has little cubbies for
the kids and lots of books and toys. My son is always happy to go into her
home for the day and when I return to pick him up he is in a good mood, well
fed and rested and clean. She makes a point to take them outside as much as
possible and also takes them on trips to the library for story time and sing
alongs.

We will be leaving Kim this fall (I chose to send him to Peabody Terrace,
and thanks to everyone for their advice). I wanted to pass along my
heartfelt recommendation to you all in the hopes that you might be
interested in sending your child to Kim.

Kim can be reached at kim_gon at mac.com or at 617-945-0414.

Sincerely,
Debrah