[Parentsgroup-list] Peabody Terrace Children's Center

Sarah Bennett-Astesano sarah_bennett-astesano at harvard.edu
Mon Aug 20 10:34:14 EDT 2007

Sarah:

Be sure to check out the child care bulletin board at

www.childcare.harvard.edu.

A PTCCC parent has posted there, and I believe is willing to be contacted.

- Sarah

At 10:18 AM 8/18/2007 -0400, Sarah Dryden-Peterson wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
>Our daughter, Khaya (who will be 8 months old in September), has just been
>offered a space in the newly-constructed infant classroom at Peabody
>Terrace Children's Center.  We'd love to hear from any parents who have or
>have had children in the infant classroom there, especially since there
>are no infant classes up and running currently that we could
>observe.  Please let me know if it would be easier for you to speak by
>phone, and I can give you a call.
>
>Many thanks!
>Sarah and Scott Dryden-Peterson
>

>_______________________________
>Sarah Dryden-Peterson
>Doctoral Candidate, Harvard Graduate School of Education
>+1.617.304.6203
><mailto:sarah_dryden at post.harvard.edu>sarah_dryden at post.harvard.edu
>
>***
>Research, Advocacy, and Action for educational change:
><http://www.mbeleni.org>www.mbeleni.org.
>***

Sarah Bennett-Astesano
Office of Work/Life Resources
Harvard University
Holyoke Center, Suite 635
1350 Mass. Ave.
Cambridge, MA  02138
Ph: 617-495-4317
Fx: 617-495-4124
worklife at harvard.edu
sarah_bennett-astesano at harvard.edu

For information about child care on or near Harvard's campuses, please
visit http://www.childcare.harvard.edu/