[Parentsgroup-list] Peabody Terrace Children's Center

Sarah Dryden-Peterson sarah_dryden at post.harvard.edu
Sat Aug 18 10:18:39 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

Our daughter, Khaya (who will be 8 months old in September), has just
been offered a space in the newly-constructed infant classroom at
Peabody Terrace Children's Center.  We'd love to hear from any
parents who have or have had children in the infant classroom there,
especially since there are no infant classes up and running currently
that we could observe.  Please let me know if it would be easier for
you to speak by phone, and I can give you a call.

Many thanks!
Sarah and Scott Dryden-Peterson

Sarah Dryden-Peterson
Doctoral Candidate, Harvard Graduate School of Education
+1.617.304.6203
sarah_dryden at post.harvard.edu

***
Research, Advocacy, and Action for educational change: www.mbeleni.org.