[Parentsgroup-list] Car to sell

Anne Beerenwinkel anne.beerenwinkel at gmx.net
Sat Aug 11 18:10:03 EDT 2007

Hi,

we are moving back to Europe and thus need to sell our car:

1993 Subary Legacy L Wagon 4WD  $1300

- extremely reliable
- very good condition inside and outside
- milage 130,000
- 4 cyl., 2.2 liter
- 5 speed manual
- air bag
- air condition
- power steering
- power windows
- power locks
- cruise control
- 2 tires 1 year old, 2 tires half a year old
- registered until Oct 07
- The car has been registered and driven in California until Sep 06.
(only 1 New England winter in a garage!)
- I bought the car in California in Nov 05 and did some major repairs,
including front axle, timing belt, breaks, clutch, and bearing. The car
runs nice and smooth ever since.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Anne