[Parentsgroup-list] Referrals for HUHS OB/GYN physician

Yehuda Kurtzer kurtzer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:27:52 EDT 2007

Let me sound one voice in support of Brigham & Women's. We had a terrific
time, including responsive and friendly nursing care and a supportive and
positive medical staff. I don't see the added gain of disparaging whole
institutions, as is increasingly the tendency on this list; personal
experiences with a particular doctor are helpful, broad generalizations are
not.
Yehuda