[Parentsgroup-list] Referrals for HUHS OB/GYN physician

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 7 16:15:01 EDT 2007

I have to say--I have heard almost entirely negative things about delivering at
Brigham & Women's--with experiences ranging from the ridiculous to the
traumatic.

And as I recall, the OB consent form HUHS uses was fairly draconinan in its
language--at least it was 5 years ago, or seemed that way at the time.  (I took
one look and decided to go elsewhere for care.)

I am sure some people have had good experiences at B&W, though.

--Christine