[Parentsgroup-list] Referrals for HUHS OB/GYN physician

orourke at fas.harvard.edu orourke at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 7 12:48:11 EDT 2007

Dear all,

My husband and I wanted to get feedback from this list on Harvard UHS's OB/GYN
physicians.  I would prefer a female doctor, and I believe the three on staff
are Karen Girard, Gail Guzelian, and Lalita Haines.  The factors we are most
concerned about are whether the physician has a good bed-side manner and if she
is comfortable in dealing with difficult, long labor (rather than immediately
pushing for a cesarean).

Any feedback--positive or negative--would be extremely appreciated.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Best wishes,
Harmony

(Apologies in advance if this conversation has come up before.  I've been on the
list for a while but couldn't find a thread on this particular topic.)