[Parentsgroup-list] Free nursing tops and baby clothes

geren at fas.harvard.edu geren at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Sep 17 22:40:14 EDT 2006

Hello Parents,

Does anyone need some nursing or baby clothes? I have 3 (1 large, 2 small)
nursing tee-shirts and 2 size large nursing tank tops all from Motherhood
Maternity. I also have cool weather baby clothes in sizes 6, 9, and 12 months.
I have a boy but most of the clothes are unisex, a few things have cars on them
and a few things were probably intended for girls (no sports themes or pink) but
most could go either way. The pile includes a lot of onesies and a brand new
blue and white winter hat for the Children's Place. Once we are sure the warm
weather is gone I will also have summer things, mostly size 18 months. If
anyone is interested I can give you further descriptions or arrange a place to
meet so you can see if you want them.

Also, I know there was talk of setting up a way to share baby and kids items.
Has anything come of that?

Best,
Joy Geren