[Parentsgroup-list] possible group discount on super cool kid bike seat

fei yu fayehusband at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 09:35:11 EDT 2006

Thanks for the message about child bike seat.  I'm very interested.
The only concern is about installation.  I tried to have a child seat
installed at the back of my bike, but people at the bicycle shop told
me that the frame is too small to fit.  Would returns be possible if
there are problems with fitting the seat?

Best,

Fei