[Parentsgroup-list] Who to harass about child care scholarships

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 11 20:12:55 EDT 2006

Nancy Costigan, manager of the Office of Work/Life Resources
nancy_costikyan at harvard.edu

Mary Ann O'Brian,  who I think is the PR person for the new scholarships & the
women's task forces

maryann_o'brien at harvard.edu

The emails they sent to me will follow.   I sent them once before, but here they
are again.

I also just sent Nancy a note myself.

--Christine