[Parentsgroup-list] Harvard Affiliated Childcare Scholarships

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 11 19:56:30 EDT 2006

I haven't heard anything, but this would be a good thing to bring up at the
online 'chat' on Thursday at noon.  Will also pass this along to the Work-Life
people.

http://harvie.harvard.edu/

Online Chat

Join Harvard experts for live, moderated discussions.

Thurs., Sept.14, 12 noon:
Faculty and Post doc scholarship funds. Learn about expanded childcare
scholarships funds, the new faculty fund and the application process.

Quoting geren at fas.harvard.edu: