[Parentsgroup-list] Cambridge/Somerville nanny

Paula Broadwell paulabroadwell at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 14:43:38 EDT 2006

Need a Portuguese/French/Spanish speaking nanny?

I will not longer be using our delightful nanny, Maria, and wanted to share her with new parents seeking in-home day care. Maria is extremely capable, diligent, and even-tempered.  She is also VERY flexible and worked with me on my crazy day/night/weekend day care needs.

If interested, please contact her directly:

Maria Fraga
Tel.: 617-876-6888
Email: mf0228 at verizon.net