[Parentsgroup-list] HUHP Pediatricians -- School age kids

Kara Swanson kswanson at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 7 13:39:27 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I know there has been a lot of talk on the list about area
pediatricians.  I'm wondering if anyone has any experience (good or bad)
with the pediatricians in Holyoke Center with older kids (my kids are 6
and 9).  They are currently with MIT health care, and I feel that the
pediatric group there has very few patients over age 3, and is not
well-suited to school age kids.  Wondering if Harvard's group is any better.

Thanks so much,

Kara

Kara W. Swanson, B.S., M.A., J.D.
Ph.D. Candidate