[Parentsgroup-list] anyone interested in a student-rate gym membership?

Ziva Mann ziva.mann at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 20:47:35 EDT 2006

I have to give up my membership at the Porter Sq (Cambridge) Healthworks
gym, and it's available to anyone who wants to take it over, at the same
rate, and with no joining/start-up fees. For those of you who don't know
Healthworks, it's an all-women gym with an inexpensive nursery. Members get
extended parking, and lockers are available. It's a lovely gym, complete
with sauna and whirlpool - and great classes.

Here's a link to the gym: http://www.healthworksfitness.com/index.php
The limit on the student membership is that you can't use the gym at peak
hours, which are Monday -Thursday 5:30a-8:00a and 4:00p-8:00p, Saturday
7:30a-11:30a.. I believe that I'm paying $59/mo for the membership.

I should say here that I'm canceling the membership because of childcare
reasons (the nursery at Porter is not safe for kids with food allergies
which mine, alas, have), but the gym itself is great and I'll definitely
miss it!

-Ziva