[Parentsgroup-list] Fwd: GSAS Student Survey

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 6 22:46:48 EDT 2006

Hi all,

If you are a GSAS student, please do not neglect to complete this survey by Oct
9.  There is a section on child care issues and the impact of parenthood on
your academic progress.  (I guess they finally sat down and read our
report!...)

Christine

----- Forwarded message from ro-help at fas.harvard.edu -----