[Parentsgroup-list] request for babysitting recommendations

goldst11 at fas.harvard.edu goldst11 at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 30 21:19:32 EST 2006

Hello, everyone.

My wife and I have the same needs that Ben specified in his message reprinted
below--some reliable babysitters for occasional evenings and daycare providers
to come to our home for 4-5 hours once or twice a week.

We have a two and a half year old daughter, and we live in East Arlington, on
the border with Cambridge, very easily accessible by T (red line) or bus (77 on
Mass Ave).

I would be very grateful for recommendations. Please email me off-list.

Thank you,

Elon Goldstein
PhD student Study of Religion