[Parentsgroup-list] please post me

Ayellet Vered Segre segre at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 28 21:51:22 EST 2006

Hi All,

I am pregnant, expecting the end of March, and am looking for a child care
center to put our baby in, starting Sept. 2007 (at age 5 months) for five
days a week, 8am-5pm. I would appreciate any recommnedations (also of
places not affiliated with Harvard). We are also considering a nanny so if
you have recommendations for nannys or nanny agencies that would be much
appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Ayellet

Ayellet Segre'
Graduate Student
Lab of Andrew Murray
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
Harvard University
Cambridge, MA 02138

Lab: 617-496-1489
E-mail: segre at fas.harvard.edu